SDDirect’s office is located in central London. We operate on a hybrid working basis with a combination of in-office collaboration time and support for flexible and remote working/working from home.
You can expect to join a diverse and friendly team of people who are experts in their field and strive to make an impact. When asking staff what they most like about working for SDDirect, the highest response seems to be “the people!”.
As an organisation, we are values-driven and collaborative - you’ll be part of an open and consultative culture, where no major decision or new initiative is made without consulting you. Your opinion matters. We provide ongoing support for internal employee-led initiatives through our variety of working groups that you could be part of, including our Ethnic, Diversity and Racial Justice group; Disability Inclusion group; Gender, Sexuality and Inclusion group; Business Health Check group; and Eco-Committee.
Overall, we endeavour to keep our employees happy and have a track record of achieving high levels of staff satisfaction in annual surveys.
To view our current vacancies, please click here.
What you’ll get in return:
In addition to the above, you can also expect some perks in the following areas:
Your pay and reward
We want you to feel fairly compensated and operate a transparent pay and reward system to ensure this is the case. We offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual pay reviews
- A potential for bonus
- Enhanced family-friendly benefits (covering all types of parental pay)
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
Your learning and development
We understand how important it is for you to continually develop personally and professionally. We offer:
- Financial contribution towards courses and study leave days
- Regular internal training and learning lunches
- Opportunities to network with a range of people in the industry through to day to day work and/or events
- A robust performance development system
- Real opportunities for promotion
Your health and wellbeing
It matters a lot and we want you to feel supported. We offer:
- Access to an employee assistance programme (mental health support)
- Work-life balance through flexible and hybrid working options (including compressed hours)
- Financial contribution towards equipment for home working and/or ergonomic equipment
- 25 days annual leave increasing to 30 with length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
We want you to have fun working with us and recognise the importance of keeping people connected. Examples of activities we have organised are:
- Yoga classes
- Salsa lessons
- Book club
- Regular virtual or in-person company socials
- Team bonding days